In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that EntreChem, S.L. (hereafter referred to as ENTRECHEM), holding N.I.F. number B-74079153 and registered at Vivero de Ciencias de la Salud, Calle Colegio Santo Domingo de Guzmán s/n, 33011-Oviedo (SPAIN), inscribed in the Trade Registry of Asturias, VOLUME 3146, SHEET 60, AS-29261, is the owner of this website.
By accessing this page, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions of us:
ENTRECHEM wishes to inform users of the website of its policy regarding the processing and protection of the personal data of users and clients that is collected. This data is collected from them for the purposes of viewing the site and using the services provided through it, in addition to using social media networks and other electronic means.
The collection of personal data, their processing and their subsequent use are subject to the provisions currently established by the (EU) REGULATION 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 which governs the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the free movement of such data and other applicable legislation.
ENTRECHEM will only be responsible for, and guarantee the confidentiality and security of, the personal data that it collects from the user through the website. It will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the processing and subsequent use of personal data that may be made by third party providers of information society services acting outside of the website.
When is personal data collected from users of the website?
ENTRECHEM informs its users that the collection of personal data may take place, first and foremost, through the sending of emails to the following address: email@example.com, whenever personal data are included within the same, as well as through the forms that ENTRECHEM may include on the website in the future, whenever ENTRECHEM is identified as being responsible for the data collected through the same.
ENTRECHEM informs the users of the website that they will be informed in advance of whether the completion of all of the data requested is optional or obligatory.
If you do not want ENTRECHEM to process your personal data, please do not fill in the forms on the website. In every case, you will be expressly and clearly informed of the conditions under which personal data are collected and the purposes for which they are to be used, of whether it is compulsory to provide them or not, of the rights of the user, of the conditions under which they may be exercised, and of any additional information that may be necessary.
The processing of personal data refers to operations and technical procedures, both automated and non-automated, that enable the collection, recording, storage, processing, modification, blocking, cancellation and also transfer of data resulting from communications, queries, interconnections and transfers.
Purpose of the collection and processing of personal data
In terms of the personal data collected by email and/or through the completion of the forms on the website, the purposes of processing will be as follows:
- Contacts: to reply to your communication; to attend to your request for information; to include you or the company you belong to in the address book; to facilitate future commercial relations or to manage existing commercial relationships; to carry out necessary communications through you; to send you necessary documentation or information that has been requested; as well as to maintain a history of commercial relations and communications.
- Newsletter: to send you commercial correspondence and news related to our products and services. ENTRECHEM does not authorize spam, and will only process data provided by users through electronic forms on this website or by e-mail.
- Cookies and Web Statistics: Our website uses “cookies” to control access to the application and offer a personalized service to each user. We use session cookies, which are deleted from your memory storage when you close your browser or when you disconnect your device. You can configure your browser to notify you when a cookie is received and/or to refuse to receive it. ENTRECHEM uses Google Analytics on its website. This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company, with a registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States of America (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help the website analyze the use thereof by users. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted directly to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use such information on behalf of ENTRECHEM to generate statistics on the use of the website, compile reports on user activity on the website and provide other services relating to website activity and Internet use. Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of information concerning you by Google and by ENTRECHEM in the manner and for the purposes described above.
Automated individual decisions
ENTRECHEM does not use fully automated decision-making processes to establish, develop or terminate a contractual relationship with you. For the purposes of being able to offer you products and/or services according to your interests and improve your user experience, we may create a “business profile” based on the information provided. However, no automated decisions will be made based on this profile.
When processing personal data, ENTRECHEM pledges to guarantee and protect the public freedoms and the fundamental rights of the individuals in the files and, in particular, to guarantee and protect their honour and their family and personal privacy, in this respect being obliged to process the data in accordance with the regulations that are in force at all times and to observe the highest possible level of secrecy with regard to user information.
The personal data subject to processing will not be used for any purpose other than those listed here or, where applicable, by another document or contract which links both parties with specific conditions.
Unless users give their express consent, ENTRECHEM will not transfer or communicate data to third parties that are not provided for under current legislation.
ENTRECHEM shall take measures to ensure that any person acting under his or her authority that has access to personal data may process such data only on the instructions of said Data Controller, unless required to do so by Union or Member State law.
ENTRECHEM wishes to inform users that, taking into consideration the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of individuals, the Data Controller and, where applicable, the person that is tasked with the data processing shall apply suitable technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Quality of the data
The data communicated through the website or through forms must be accurate and up to date. Users are solely responsible for updating their data.
Exercise of rights
ENTRECHEM wishes to inform that users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of data processing and data portability by any of the following means:
- The exercise of these rights by the user should be made by sending a written communication, together with a photocopy of the user’s National Identity Document or other legally valid means of proving the user’s identity, to the following address: ENTRECHEM, Vivero de Ciencias de la Salud, Calle Colegio Santo Domingo de Guzmán s/n, 33011-Oviedo (SPAIN). This communication should include the following information:
– Name and surname(s) of the user.
– Detailed description of the request.
– Address for notification purposes, date and user signature.
– Documents supporting the request made, if applicable.
- Users may also contact the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. Communication to this address must be sent from the account registered in our files. Such communication should contain the same information as that indicated in the preceding paragraph.
ENTRECHEM informs users that the exercise of these rights is highly personal, which means that the user may only exercise these rights in respect to the personal data of which he or she is the legitimate owner. However, in the event that it is exceptionally admitted, the authorised representative of the user may exercise the rights of the user under the terms set out above, provided that he or she accompanies the aforementioned communication with documentation which accredits such representation.
ENTRECHEM wishes to inform that the exercise of the aforementioned rights by a third party not legally authorised by the user could constitute the commitment of the crime of the discovery and disclosure of secrets which is provided for in the second paragraph of Article 197 of the Criminal Code and which is punishable by one to four years’ imprisonment and a penalty of twelve to twenty-four months; without prejudice to other consequences that may be faced as a result of any civil or administrative actions to which both the legitimate user who holds the personal data and ENTRECHEM may have been entitled.
Personal identification data are kept for as long as the contractual relationship with the client is maintained and for as long as the client remains registered in the service and has not expressly requested cancellation and deletion of data, always within the minimum period required by the law.
The data collected will be deleted when they are no longer necessary or no longer relevant for the purpose for which they were collected or registered. In the event that the data collected are intended to be used for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, the prior consent of the interested parties will be required.
If the user is a minor, ENTRECHEM informs that it must have the consent of that user’s parents, guardians or legal representatives to communicate their personal data. For this reason, ENTRECHEM asks that minors refrain from using the email service and/or filling in forms if they do not have the consent of parents, guardians or legal representatives. When this is not the case, ENTRECHEM will not be held responsible for the actions of the minor.
Recommendations to users
ENTRECHEM recommends that users use the latest software versions due to the fact that these incorporate greater security measures.
ENTRECHEM also recommends that users use the security mechanisms available to them (secure web servers, cryptography, digital signatures, firewall, etc.) to protect the confidentiality and integrity of their data as far as is necessary, given that there are risks of impersonation or communication violation.
ENTRECHEM reminds users that the internet is not always as secure as they might like it to be, which means that they should take the necessary and appropriate technical measures to prevent unauthorised processing of their data.
ENTRECHEM warns users that whenever they provide personal information through the internet through email, newsgroups, discussion forums, etc. they should be aware that such information may be collected and processed for purposes that are not desired by users, and ENTRECHEM therefore recommends that users familiarise themselves with the privacy and confidentiality policies of the online sites that they visit.
ENTRECHEM warns users to be aware that unless they use encryption mechanisms, internet email is not secure. Emails and messages on discussion forums can be subject to forgery and impersonation, and this should be taken into account whenever emails and discussion boards are used. If you do not wish to publish your email address, please set up your browser so that it does not leave your email address on the web servers you access.
ENTRECHEM neither accepts nor considers unsolicited proposals relating to its commercial activity, including, but not limited to, proposals for advertising campaigns, logos, names, processes, products, promotions, services, slogans and technologies. ENTRECHEM therefore requests that users refrain from submitting such proposals. Please also refrain from submitting creative artwork, projects, demonstrations, designs, plans, photographs or original samples. ENTRECHEM has adopted this policy to prevent claims of unauthorised copying of such unsolicited ideas when in reality we have developed these independently or even before the unsolicited proposal was received. If you send us unsolicited proposals, please do so while being aware that ENTRECHEM may use any concepts, ideas, inventions, know-how or techniques that you have provided in such communications for any purpose whatsoever, including the development, manufacture or marketing of products, services or programmes. ENTRECHEM may do so without any obligation to compensate you for such use.
Updating the Privacy Policy
Last update: February 14th, 2020