The terms and conditions indicated below regulate the access and use of www.entrechem.com (hereinafter, the site or website), website for ENTRECHEM. Within the expression “site or website”, texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, etc. are understood -with a delimitative but not limitative character- included in it, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible, currently known or to be invented in the future, regardless of whether they are susceptible or not of intellectual property according to the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law or norm that would happen in the future.
The access to the site implies that the visitor acquires a series of rights and obligations, in order to guarantee the adequate enjoyment of the services and contents that are in it and that ENTRECHEM makes available to the user free of charge, except that the Individual conditions that regulate a certain service or content accessible through the website provide that the user must disburse an economic amount for the use and enjoyment thereof.
The visitor is aware that access and use of the services and contents of the site is made under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility.
The user status is acquired through access to the website. The user will use the services and content exclusively for private purposes and / or because of his / her status as an ENTRECHEM customer, with the exclusion of any form of subsequent use of them for profit or report of any benefit, direct or indirect.
ENTRECHEM informs the user of the following general conditions of use, which are expressly and fully accepted by them for the mere fact of accessing the website and / or viewing the contents or using the services contained on the website.
If these general conditions are replaced by others in whole or in part, said new general conditions shall be deemed accepted in an identical manner to the one set forth. However, the user of the website must access these general conditions on a regular basis to know the successive versions that are included here, although it is recommended that the user accesses them each time they intend to access or make use of the services and contents of the website.
In the event that the user does not accept these general conditions or, as the case may be, the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website and that said entity determines, the user must refrain from access the website.
ENTRECHEM may establish Particular Conditions for the use of certain contents and services, which must be known and accepted by the user prior to the use thereof in accordance with the terms set out in these Particular Conditions.
The user must establish the appropriate technical security measures to avoid unwanted actions in their information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and, especially, the website, being aware that the Internet is not completely secure.
Object of the website
Through access to the site, the user can enjoy the use of various content and services that will be offered either by ENTRECHEM or, as the case may be, by third-party providers under the conditions determined for them. In general, the services and contents offered through the page will be available in English and in Spanish, without prejudice to the possibility of booking ENTRECHEM to access them in the other official languages of Spain, as well as in another language spoken in the European Union.
ENTRECHEM may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the site, as well as the conditions of use thereof and access to the services provided, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and / or content intended for ENTRECHEM customers and / or website users.
The cost of telephone consumption or other type of expense for the connection to access the website will be borne exclusively by the user. The user must only meet the following technical conditions to benefit from the use of the page www.entrechem.com:
Browser: Internet Explorer version 9 or higher, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
Rights and obligations of the user
The user will be able to:
- Access free of charge and without prior authorization to the content and services of the site available as such, without prejudice to the particular technical conditions or the need for prior registration regarding services and specific content intended for ENTRECHEM customers as determined in these general conditions or in the particular conditions of said services.
- Use the services and contents available for their exclusive use, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and / or content intended for ENTRECHEM’s clients.
- The user can download a single copy of the website for viewing “off-line” for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Make a correct and lawful use of the site, in accordance with current legislation, morals, good customs and public order.
In no case may the user:
- Access or use the services and contents of the site for illicit purposes, damaging the rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may harm, damage or prevent by any means, access to them, to the detriment of ENTRECHEM, or third parties.
- Use the services, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, disclose advertising or own information or third parties without prior authorization from ENTRECHEM.
- Introduce information on the website or use the existing services in order to directly or indirectly attempt against the rights and especially the fundamental rights and public freedoms of other users of the website or ENTRECHEM; that incite or promote the performance of criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading acts based on age, sex, religion or belief; or of a pornographic, obscene, violent or that violates the law, morals or good customs. For these purposes, information will be understood, with a delimiting, but not limiting, character: texts, graphics, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, data, notes, etc.
- Include hyperlinks in his/her private or commercial web pages to this website in breach of the conditions provided for it and / or reproduce the Website in whole or in part in another site or web page and without fulfilling the conditions provided for it..
- Use the services and contents offered through the site in a manner contrary to the general conditions of use and / or the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content, and to the detriment or impairment of the rights of the rest of users.
- Carry out any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, as well as hyperlinks to the services and content offered by ENTRECHEM or by third parties through the website.
- Use the website as a way to access the Internet for the commission of illicit actions or contrary to current legislation, morals, good customs and public order.
- Use any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer equipment or telecommunications, which may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents, programs or systems accessible through the services and contents provided on the website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof; or unauthorized access to any content and / or services on the website.
- Eliminate or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of ENTRECHEM or its legitimate owners that may contain the contents housed on the website, or the symbols that ENTRECHEM or the legitimate third-party owners of the rights incorporate to their creations object of ownership intellectual or industrial rights on this website.
- Include in web sites of their responsibility or ownership “metatags” corresponding to brands, trade names or distinctive signs owned by ENTRECHEM.
- Reproducing the website www.entrechem.com in whole or in part in another site or website, the user can not re-frame the site www.entrechem.com or web pages accessible through it to hide or modify with a delimiting, but not limiting – contents, advertising spaces and trademarks of ENTRECHEM or third parties, regardless of whether they involve acts of unfair competition or confusion.
- Create frames within a website of their responsibility or ownership that reproduce the main page and / or the pages accessible through it, corresponding to this website without the prior authorization of ENTRECHEM.
- Include in a website of his / her responsibility or property a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a visitor, user or client of his / her website, which includes brands, trade names or distinctive signs of his / her property and through which the main website of www.entrechem.com or any of the pages accessible through it is shown.
- Use the trademark, trade names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its owner.
- Carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copy, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the content and services of the site or the economic exploitation thereof, without the prior written authorization of ENTRECHEM, or of the third party owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights that fall on the services or contents of the website and except as provided in these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a service and / or existing content on the website.
Rights and obligations of ENTRECHEM
ENTRECHEM reserves the following rights:
- Modify the conditions of access to the page, technical or not, unilaterally and without prior notice to users, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and / or content intended for customers of ENTRECHEM and / or website users.
- Establish specific conditions and, where appropriate, the requirement of a price or other requirements for access to certain services and / or contents.
- Limit, exclude or condition the access of users when all the guarantees of correct use of the site by them are not given in accordance with the obligations and prohibitions assumed by them.
- Finish the provision of a service or supply of a content, without right to compensation, when the same is illegal or contrary to the conditions established for them, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and / or content intended for website users.
- Modify, delete or update all or part of the content or services offered through the site, without prior notice, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and / or content intended for users of the website.
- Undertake any legal or judicial action that may be convenient for the protection of the rights of ENTRECHEM as well as third parties that provide their services or contents through the site, whenever it is appropriate.
- Demand compensation that may derive from the improper or illicit use of all or part of the services and content provided through the site.
Exemption and limitation of responsibility for the contents
No medical advice
The content of the Site, including all information related to medical topics, is for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee any treatment, therapy, medication, device, diagnosis, action, recommendation or strategy of any author or other person available through the Site.
THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE, NOR REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT, AVOID OR DELAY THE OBTAINING OF MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER DUE TO SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SITE. DO NOT USE THE SITE CONTENT FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, SEEK MEDICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY FROM A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
ENTRECHEM considers that the contents of the Site come from reliable sources, but we can not guarantee that the information on the Site is accurate, complete or adequate for any purpose. In addition, ENTRECHEM can not guarantee that the contents of the Site have not been affected by technical failures or unauthorized manipulation. The contents of the site are subject to change without prior notice. We may modify or remove material from the Site at any time.
The use of the Site and its contents is at the user own risk, and neither ENTRECHEM nor any party involved in the creation or maintenance of the Site will be liable for damages of any kind that may result from access or use of the information contained in the Site, including, but not limited to, damage resulting from errors or omissions, printing errors, outdated information, inaccuracies, typographical or other errors that appear on the Site, any software that may be downloaded from the Site, or any damage to the user´s equipment. computer, including, among others, any virus that may infect the user´s computer equipment.
ENTRECHEM AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ENTRECHEM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THE SITE OR DEFECT ON THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE.
By using the Site, the user assumes the risk that the information and materials on the Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, outdated or may not meet his / her needs or requirements.
The user shall note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to the user. The user should check local laws for restrictions or limitations related to the exclusion of implied warranties.
Exemption and limitation of liability of ENTRECHEM
ENTRECHEM is exempt from any type of liability for damages of any kind in the following cases:
- Because of the impossibility or difficulty of connecting to the communications network through which this website is accessible, regardless of the type of connection used by the user.
- For the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the website, as well as for availability and continuity of the operation of the site or the services and / or contents therein, when this is due to a cause beyond the control of ENTRECHEM, whether directly or indirectly from it.
- ENTRECHEM does not assume any responsibility for the services and contents, nor for the availability and conditions, technical or not, of access to them, which are offered by third party service providers, especially with respect to the service providers of the company of the information. By service providers of the information society shall be understood those natural or legal persons who provide the following services to the public: Transmission by a communication network of data provided by the recipient of the service, access services to the aforementioned network, services of storage or hosting of data, provision of content or information, service of temporary copy of the data requested by users, provision of links to content or search tools.
- ENTRECHEM, at no time, assumes responsibility for any damages or losses that may be caused by the information, contents, products and services with a delimiting, but not limited, nature – provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties not belonging to ENTRECHEM – including service providers the information society – through a website that can be accessed through an existing link on this site.
- The treatment and subsequent use of personal data made by third parties outside ENTRECHEM, as well as the pertinence of the information requested by them.
- The quality and speed of access to the site and the technical conditions that the user must meet in order to access the site and its services and / or content.
- ENTRECHEM will not be responsible for any delays or failures that may occur in the access and / or operation of the services and / or contents of the website, due to a case of Force Majeure. “Force majeure” shall mean all those causes that could not have been foreseen, or that were still foreseen to be unavoidable, and that result in the breach of any of its obligations. Among them, but not in a limited way, the strikes, both of their own workers and of other workers, insurrections or revolts, as well as rules dictated by any civil or military authority, natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or fires, wars, lockouts or any other situation of force majeure.
- The user of the site will personally respond for damages of any nature caused to ENTRECHEM, directly or indirectly, for the breach of any of the obligations derived from these general conditions or other rules governing the use of the site.
Intellectual and industrial property
The user knows that the contents and services offered through the site -including texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, all comments, exhibitions and html code of the same, without this enumeration have a limiting nature – are protected by intellectual property laws. The copyright and economic exploitation of this site corresponds to ENTRECHEM.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs that appear on the website owned by ENTRECHEM are protected by the current industrial property laws. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of the trademark of ENTRECHEM or other intellectual property rights with respect to that name or logo. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting a license or right to use any trademark or logo.
The provision of the services and publication of the contents through the site will not imply in any case the assignment, resignation or transmission, total or partial, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, publicly communicated, transformed, in whole or in part by any system or manual, electronic or mechanical method (including photocopying, recording or any system of recovery and storage of information) through any support currently known or that is invented in the future, without the consent of ENTRECHEM.
The use, under any form, of all or part of the content of the site is subject to the need to request prior authorization from ENTRECHEM and the acceptance of the corresponding license, where applicable, except for the provisions regarding the rights recognized and granted to the user in these general conditions or as determined in the particular conditions that ENTRECHEM may wish to establish to regulate the use of a certain service and / or content offered through the website.
Under no circumstances, the user may make use or use of the services and content on the page that is not exclusively personal, except for the exceptions determined in these general conditions of use of this site or in the particular conditions that ENTRECHEM have a good set to regulate the use of a certain service and / or content offered through the website.
If the action or omission, culpable or negligent, directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the website that originates the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of or of third parties-whether or not there is a benefit for the same-would give ENTRECHEM damages, losses, obligations solidarity, expenses of any nature, penalties, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or derived from any claim, claim, action, suit or proceeding, whether civil, criminal or administrative, ENTRECHEM shall have the right to address against the user by all means legal remedies available and claim any indemnifying amounts, including but not limited to moral damages and image, consequential damages and loss of profits, advertising or any other costs that could result in their repair, amounts of penalties or convictions, the interest on late payment, the cost of financing both amounts that damages could result for the opposing party, the legal costs and the amount of the defense in any process in which it could be sued for the causes previously exposed, for the damages and losses caused by reason of its performance or omission, without prejudice to exercise any other actions that correspond in law.
The persons or entities that intend to make or conduct a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet website to any of the pages of the Website must be subject to the following conditions:
- Reproduction neither total nor partial of any of the services or contents of the Website is allowed.
- Deep-linking, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the Website will not be established without the prior express authorization of ENTRECHEM.
- No false, inaccurate, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the pages of the Website or about the services or contents thereof will be included.
- Except for those signs that are part of the “hyperlink”, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ENTRECHEM, unless expressly authorized by this.
- The establishment of the “hyperlink” will not imply the existence of any type of relationship between ENTRECHEM and the owner of the website or the Website from which it is made.
- ENTRECHEM will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page or Website from which the “hyperlink” is made or the information and statements included therein.
- Any “hyperlink” to the Website will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains.
ENTRECHEM rejects any responsibility for the information contained in web pages of third parties connected by links with the Website or that are not managed directly by ENTRECHEM.
Cookies are files with information that are stored on the hard disk or the temporary memory of the user’s computer, in order to communicate between the computer that visits the website and the server of the website, and follow the navigation through the site web, facilitating navigability and access to content.
Cookies associate a team that accesses the website, not providing identifying data unless they are used in accessing the contents by registering with a username and password.
The user can configure your browser to authorize cookies stored on your computer or not, these can be session, which are consulted during the time of browsing the web page, or permanently recorded and consulted at each access to a page web until the expiration of said cookie.
The site uses Google’s Google analytics to analyze where users go when they visit the Web.
It is recommended that users use the latest versions of the software when incorporating these higher security measures.
It is also recommended that users use security mechanisms (firewall, antivirus, anti-malware, etc.) to protect their confidentiality.
Users are advised to use encryption systems in the transmission of e-mail over the Internet, in order to avoid access by third parties to information in e-mails and to impersonate senders.
Duration and termination
Access, content and services offered through the site have, in principle, an indefinite duration. ENTRECHEM, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend access, services and / or contents thereof at any time, without prejudice to what has been provided in these General Conditions or, as the case may be, Particular Conditions. that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website.
These general conditions contain all the conditions agreed by the parties in relation to the purpose of the same and any declarations, commitments or promises, verbal, written or implicit, prior to these conditions in relation to the purpose of the same shall be considered as non-existent.
The fact that any of the parties does not demand at any given moment the respect of any of the conditions established in these general conditions or, as the case may be, particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website, can not be interpreted by the other as the waiver to demand further compliance,
Nullity and revocability
In the event that any clause of these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and / or content intended for ENTRECHEM customers and / or website users, are void or null, in whole or in part, this nullity or revocability will not affect the validity of other clauses of the same, which will remain fully effective and valid, unless the party alleging nullity or revocability proves that without the clause that is null or revocable the purposes pursued by these conditions can not be fulfilled.
Legislation and jurisdiction
These general conditions will be governed by Spanish law.
The parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, submit to the resolution of any litigation that may arise to the Courts and Tribunals of Oviedo (Asturias, Spain).
Last updated: February 14th, 2020